Proof that Mark 16:17 belongs in the Bible
The Authenticity of Mark 16:9-20 is discussed in this summary of a 160 page research paper by James Snapp, Jr.
- Part 1: http://www.curtisvillechristianchurch.org/MarkOne.htm
- Part 2: http://www.curtisvillechristianchurch.org/MarkTwo.htm
- Part 3: http://www.curtisvillechristianchurch.org/MarkThree.htm
Here is a three-part video lecture online at YouTube by James Snapp, Jr. He covers some early patristic evidence pertaining to the authenticity of Mark 16:9-20, reviewing some 30 patristic witnesses.
- Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzJVTDi7SGs
- Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y2KQaLyARw
- Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEo1tWlUta4
A summary of James Snapp, Jr.’s work can be found here: http://www.curtisvillechristianchurch.org/AuthSuppl.htm